Top FAQ questions about Insurance!
GROUP INSURANCE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Whether You have 2 employees or 200- WE CAN HELP!
Group Insurance for Small Businesses
-Group Disability Insurance
- GroupPension and Retirement Plans
Tax - credit eligibility
You may qualify for a tax credit to help offset the cost of providing health insurance if you:
• have fewer than 25 full-time equivalent employees
• pay employees an average of less than $50,000 annually
• contribute at least 50% of employee premium cost
Many employers, including small businesses, decide to select and pay for health insurance for their employees. In fact, according to the IRS, businesses with more than 50 full-time equivalents (FTE's) are required to do so, or face a significant fine. The employer may cover a portion of their employees' monthly health insurance premiums or the entire amount. The portion paid by employees may be deducted from their paychecks before tax, offering attractive savings.
Health insurance is a valuable benefit for employees, offering convenience and peace of mind. Please contact us today to get your questions answered!
Important Info & Forms
- Health Care Reform
- Employer Reporting Requirements:
- Small Business Tax Credits